Are you a Social Media Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Social Media Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client works closely with many world-renowned brands and is a leader in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Social Media Specialist, you will provide customer service via social media platforms.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer issues
- Complete, maintain and process all required paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Ability to write properly and creatively
- Computer literate to learn complex programs working on a PC – accessing and navigating multiple software applications in a windows environment
- Accurate data entry skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment where you will work in pre-established timelines to meet metrics, goals and deadlines
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Able to display patience, empathy
- Able to handle confidential information
- Reliable with regular attendance and punctuality
- Strong written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and employee recognition events throughout the year
- Opportunities to advance
- Great location with restaurants within walking distance
- Benefits offered to full-time employees
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Social Media Specialist position: $14.50 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI (AFTER TRAINING YOU MAY WORK REMOTE UNTIL THEY ARE BACK IN THEIR OFFICES – NO PERMANENT REMOTE WORK WILL BE AVAILABLE, ONCE BACK IN THEIR OFFICES
Job ID: 138736
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.