Are you a Sourcing / Purchasing Associate who has good basic math skills? Are you a Sourcing / Purchasing Associate who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client specializes in installing dairy equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sourcing / Purchasing Associate, you will source suppliers for company specific inventory needs, purchase all inventory to maintain established inventory levels within the organization.
- Review all submitted purchase requests supplied by all employees and customers
- Secure any currently stocked inventory within organization prior to create purchase orders
- Facilitate with parts personnel inventory movement to accommodate needs
- Create purchase orders to maintain established minimum and maximum inventory levels
- Submit purchase orders to appropriate vendors
- Communicate within organization inventory movement and purchases
- Verify purchase order confirmations from vendors
- Verify all price discrepancies
- Work with teammates abroad to assure aligned with purchasing strategy
- Manage and update min and max stock levels
- Assist with DOT, safety and general overall business operations
- Back up for receiving and parts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Supply chain, inventory, sourcing, purchasing or buyer experience
- Inventory management experience is preferred
- Basic math aptitude
- Computer savvy
- Ability to learn their operating software
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Must have the ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Positive, upbeat and easygoing attitude
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Must be proactive with the desire to learn
- Must have a sense of urgency to get things done
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large corporate company with a huge family feel
- Great culture
- Very flexible
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Sourcing / Purchasing Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139381
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.