Are you a Direct Hire Staff Accountant who has great leadership skills? Are you a Direct Hire Staff Accountant who enjoys extremely detailed work?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you will input data and analyze financial information.
- Analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, etc.
- Analyze budgets and prepare reports
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Back-up to accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory receiving and payroll
- Develop and maintain recordkeeping and accounting systems
- Prepare forms and manuals
- Audit records and procedures
- Appraise/evaluate inventory, property and equipment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience preferred
- Recent degree in Accounting or Business a plus
- Accounts receivable experience preferred
- Payroll experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Leadership skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth long-term as the company is in growth mode
- Team longevity
- Team environment that treats each other like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139774
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.