Are you a Staff Accountant who has strong critical thinking and analytical skills? Are you a Staff Accountant who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you will develop an understanding of their sales audit systems as well as process and test those systems.
- Research/analyze sales and return activity across multiple platforms
- Reconcile financial activity
- Communicate with project team and management level
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Recent graduate with a degree in Accounting with intern/office experience considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- Strong math skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Deadline driven
- Ability to jump into a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Onsite amenities such as cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- Great internal longevity
- Modern, bright and collaborative working environment
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: $21.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141653
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.