Are you a Staff Accountant who has manufacturing experience in a manufacturing environment? Are you a Staff Accountant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client specializes in producing products for printing, converting, packaging, paper and related industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you will bill customers and work with customer service to bill for any deposits or shipping as well as apply cash received daily to customer accounts.
- Record job cost adjustments and responsible for inventory balances and cycle counting
- Cost variance analysis, journal entries and reconciliations for all accounts
- Assist with reports and analysis
- Answer telephone calls
- Process customer invoices and record customer receipts
- Make credit and collection calls and reconciling customer deposits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience (3+ years)
- Manufacturing experience/environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Excel skills
- Epicor or any ERP software experience preferred
- Accurate data entry skills
- Self-initiative and deadline
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks with a high level of detail
- Communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great atmosphere to work in
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 7:00am-5:00pm (maybe sometimes over 40 hours per week)
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141971
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.