Are you a Staff Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Staff Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you will create invoices as well as collect payments and resolve consumer issues with orders.
- Consumer order entry
- Order processing
- Sales tax filing
- Create Excel spreadsheets
- Backup for dealer order processing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience preferred
- Will consider a recent graduate in Accounting/Finance (within the last 2 years)
- Will also consider someone with office experience who is confident with numbers/details and has great people skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Strong customer service skills
- Detailed, accurate & organized
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: $19.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 142020
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.