Are you a Store Manager who is motivated and has strong leadership skills? Are you a Store Manager who has at least five years of store management experience?
Our client is a growing store in the Fox Valley that has been in business since 2010.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Store Manager, you will be the face of the store, manage employees as well as provide outstanding customer service to every customer.
- Ensure the staff represents and embraces the overall culture of the store
- Oversee daily operations of the store
- Hire, fire and give performance evaluations/disciplinary actions to employees
- Complete employee schedules and assign duties to staff members
- Train new employees and keep current employees updated and educated
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the financial goals of the business
- Manage store inventory
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of store management experience
- Grocery store or retail management experience preferred
- Experience with managing people, hiring, firing and giving disciplinary actions
- Meat industry experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Comcash experience a plus
- Top notch customer service and leadership skills
- Motivator and a go-getter
- Energetic and driven to succeed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Extremely reputable in the area
- Growth opportunities
- Family friendly and flexible
- Employee discount
- Aflac insurance
- Simple IRA
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40-45 hours per week Monday-Friday between 8:00am-6:30pm and every other Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Store Manager position: Based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 142015
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.