Are you a Store Manager who is motivated and has strong leadership skills? Are you a Store Manager who has at least three years of store management experience?
Our client is a growing store in the Greenville area that has been in business since 2010.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Store Manager, you will be the face of the store, manage employees and provide outstanding customer service to every customer.
- Ensure the staff represents and embrace the overall culture of the store
- Oversee daily operations of the store
- Hire, fire, and give performance evaluations/disciplinary actions to employees
- Complete employee schedules and assign duties to staff members
- Train new employees and keep current employees updated and educated
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the financial goals of the business
- Manage store inventory
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of store management experience
- Grocery store management experience is highly preferred
- Must have experience with managing people, hiring, firing and giving disciplinary actions
- Any meat industry experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience using QuickBooks is preferred
- Any experience using Comcash is a plus
- Top notch customer service and leadership skills
- Must be a motivator and a go getter
- Must have high energy and driven to succeed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Extremely reputable in the area
- Growth opportunities
- Family friendly and flexible
- Aflac insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40-45 hours per week Monday – Saturday between 8:00am – 6:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Store Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 140176
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.