Are you a Storeroom Coordinator who has professional people skills? Are you a Storeroom Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and inviting environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Storeroom Coordinator, you will retrieve & manage daily deliveries of parts of all sizes in boxes that need to be opened/removed as well as verify packing slips.
- Move parts around
- Data entry into SAP
- May order parts
- Assist individuals to find parts or when the part will be in
- Gather sign-out sheets and put them back after entry
- Enter parts that have been checked out into sap
- Highlight items entered
- Load/unload and drive the cart to various locations in the plant when parts arrive
- Enter inventory and sticker parts
- Enter direct order parts into SAP and contact correct person
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dealing with parts/organizing or merchandise/products experience
- Warehouse and/or shipping/receiving or inventory/parts/procurement experience a plus
- May consider grocery store management, retail and/or auto part backgrounds
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Professional people skills
- Okay with a lot of walking and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am-3:00pm (may consider 6:30am-2:30pm)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Storeroom Coordinator position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142436
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.