Are you a Supply Chain Assistant who has a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business? Are you a Supply Chain Assistant who has ERP Software experience?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Supply Chain Assistant, you will provide support to the Purchasing and Supply Chain departments as well as handle supplier responses via phone & email.
- Meet with other departments to make sure orders stay on time and issues are handled timely
- Review, create and process orders
- Review price increases and changes for suppliers
- Support new product development in regards to costs
- Conduct price analytics and update material costs standards
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of supply chain or purchasing experience
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge preferred (will use this program, you will need to be open to learning it)
- SharePoint experience preferred
- ERP Software experience
- Okay with travel, contact us for those details
- Organized & good follow through
- Detail oriented
- Time-management skills and able to multitask well
- Work well in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is over 100 years old
- Fortune 500 company
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Supply Chain Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142031
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.