Are you a Supply Chain Assistant who has an Associate degree? Are you a Supply Chain Assistant who has 2+ years of supply chain and/or buying experience?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Supply Chain Assistant, you will provide support to the Purchasing and Supply Chain departments as well as handle supplier responses via phone & email.
- Meet with other departments to make sure orders stay on time and issues are handled timely
- Review, create and process orders
- Review price increases and changes for suppliers
- Support new product development in regards to costs
- Conduct price analytics and update material costs standards
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of purchasing or buying experience
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Vehicle or automotive experience a plus
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business preferred
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SharePoint experience preferred
- ERP or MRP software experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Local travel (may be up to 10%)
- Organized & good follow through
- Detail oriented
- Time-management skills and able to multitask well
- Work well in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is over 100 years old
- Fortune 500 company
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Supply Chain Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI. Hybrid schedule is an option. Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI.
Job ID: 142137
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.