Are you a Supply Chain Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Supply Chain Coordinator who is looking for a great foot in the door to a well-known fortune 500 company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be analyzing and mining existing Business Intelligence for correlations and trends.
- Create new reports/information regarding existing baseline
- External market research on commodity cost, technology trends or new areas of study
- Development of positive and collaborative relationships within the commodity councils, and ad hoc analysis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience in finance, economics, supply chain or a related field
- Familiarity and proficiency working with Business Intelligence or related systems is preferred
- Experience in data regression and trending techniques is preferred
- Associate degree in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or a related field
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook skills
- Any experience with SharePoint is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and create relationships within a team
- Background and familiarity in critical thinking and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Supply Chain Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140755
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.