Are you a Supply Chain / Purchasing Assistant who has a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business? Are you a Supply Chain / Purchasing Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Supply Chain / Purchasing Assistant, you will provide support to the Purchasing and Supply Chain departments.
- Review, create and process orders
- Review price increases and changes for suppliers
- Support new product development in regards to costs
- Conduct price analytics and update material costs standards
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Supply chain or purchasing experience
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge preferred (will use this program, you will need to be open to learning it)
- SharePoint experience a plus
- ERP experience preferred
- Okay with travel, contact us for those details
- Organized with good follow through and attention to detail
- Time-management skills and able to multitask well
- Work well in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is over 100 years old
- Fortune 500 company
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Supply Chain / Purchasing Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141885
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.