Are you a Switchboard Operator / Patient Access Specialist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Switchboard Operator / Patient Access Specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an independent medical clinic that has been providing personalized services for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Switchboard Operator / Patient Access Specialist, you will answer a high volume of calls as well as figure out the caller’s needs and get them to the correct person/department.
- Schedule appointments with multiple clinics & physicians
- Take non urgent phone messages
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- High volume phone experience a plus
- Medical industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Adapt to each call coming in & change tasks quickly
- Quick learner
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great stable and well known company to work for
- Fast-paced & always busy environment
- Family feel atmosphere
- Health insurance offered after 2+ months
Pay for the Switchboard Operator / Patient Access Specialist position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141575
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.