Are you a Talent Acquisition Manager looking for a hybrid work schedule? Are you a Talent Acquisition Manager with strong Human Resources experience?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will coordinate the recruitment, selection, and employment processes for all positions.
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine interview process and learn aspects of position and ideal candidate profile
- Administer mandated background check processes
- Interpret background check results
- Administer new employee onboarding processes
- Coordinate annual welcome and college orientation events
- Compose correspondence, reports, forms, agendas and recruitment reports
- Handle staff inquiries regarding human resource policies & procedures and State & Federal employment law requirements
- Review and develop support staff job descriptions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources / recruiting experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SharePoint and ImageNow experience preferred
- Positive attitude, maturity, initiative and integrity
- Ability to handle sensitive situations & issues and possess problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse student, staff and community populations
- Driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- On-site workout facility
- Benefits begin first day of employment
- Health insurance
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Cash Option
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Talent Acquisition Manager position: $52,200-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule available after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141101
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.