Are you a Tax Accountant who has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting? Are you a Tax Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is a tax & business consulting firm in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Accountant, you will gather & organize client information as well as prepare individual and business tax returns.
- Conduct tax research and planning for privately-held businesses and high net worth clients
- Constant communication re job progress with clients and management via phone and email
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Tax accounting or tax manager experience preferred
- Public accounting experience (within the past 5 years) preferred
- CPA license preferred (CPA license required within the role)
- Will consider a fresh graduate with an Accounting degree who is open to getting your CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Computer savvy to learn new accounting software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor with solid communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Fast-paced and able to juggle multiple things at once
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Energetic and dedicated team
- Company is committed to helping their customers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid continuing education
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Tax Accountant position: Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI. Hybrid schedule available after 3 months. Must live within an hour of the office.
Job ID: 141527
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.