Are you a Tax Manager who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Tax Manager who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is financial services firm in the Shawano area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Manager, you will be developing and managing client relationships and reviewing financial statements.
- Review federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, real estate and exempt organizations
- Federal, state and local tax audits
- Prepare and research written correspondence/guidance and other documents for submission to IRS or other tax authorities
- Train and supervise staff, handle reviews and evaluations
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 7+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Must have 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Must be a licensed CPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to catch onto new programs quickly
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Intermediate skillset tin Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Any experience with Thompson Reuters software is a plus
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Must remain calm and positive in a demanding environment
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open team environment
- Offer work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Gym Membership
Hours: 60-70 hours per week within tax season and 36 hours per week out of tax season between the hours of Monday – Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Tax Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Shawano & Green Bay,WI. Remote and/or hybrid schedule options available. Contact us for details.
Job ID: 138951
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.