Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Tax Manager opportunity? Are you a Tax Manager who is accustomed to working with high revenue clients?
Our client specializes in outsourced accounting and human resources solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Manager, you will review and file Federal and State tax returns.
- Work as a business advisor to clients to develop tax planning strategies
- Meet with leadership and tax team to improve and development processes of tax department
- Integrate tax planning across all phases of the process
- Income tax audits
- Monitor developments in tax legislation, educate team on tax issues and prepare action plans
- Supervise tax team to ensure completion of tax returns
- Coach and manage tax team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-6 years of private/public accounting experience working with clients with 1-10 MM yearly revenue
- 1+ year of staff management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Tech savvy
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Results driven with a can do attitude
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong business sense and leadership skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company promotes work/life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Great internal and external team energy
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Pay for the Tax Manager position: $35.00-$60.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI. Remote position. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141626
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.