Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity for the upcoming tax season? Are you a Tax Preparer who has strong and accurate numeric data entry skills?
Our client specializes in personal and small business tax and accounting services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will take care of individual and small business tax preparation.
- Data entry
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with preparing individual and/or small business tax returns or any accounting experience
- MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate numeric data entry skills
- Detailed, accurate and willing to learn
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Strong team
- Professional, laid back and positive work environment
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm
Length: Temporary for tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Sauk City, WI
Job ID: 139454
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.