Are you a Tax Preparer looking to work in Seymour? Are you a Tax Preparer who wants to work for a law firm?
Our client is a law firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will process tax returns.
- Process tax returns primarily for individuals but may have some farm, business tax, trust and estate tax returns as well
- Reach out to clients to gather or qualify information regarding taxes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years tax preparation experience
- Active PTIN (preparer tax identification number) registration preferred
- Comfortable with computers, prefer CCH tax return software experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Great attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to pick your work schedule
- Work for established law firm
Hours: 24 – 40 hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm (possible OT and Saturday hours)
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Seymour, WI
Job ID: 139510
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.