Are you a Tax Preparer who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity within a casual team environment for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will process tax returns both online and in-person, work with double screens, chat boxes and communicate with customers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong tax preparation experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly and work with multiple screens
- Any experience using TaxWise is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly and efficient
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and family feel atmosphere
- Fun laidback working environment
- Great season position to save money
- Company promotes working independently
- Food days
- Gain experience
Hours: Full-time/part-time, day and evening hours available Monday – Saturday, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139771 / 139772
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.