Are you a Tax Preparer who enjoys crunching numbers? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for a family work environment?
Our client is a tax preparer located in Appleton, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will prepare individual tax returns.
- Call clients
- Gather information to complete returns
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience doing individual tax preparation
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Drake software is a plus
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Highly self-motivated, detail oriented and a good communicator
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Strong verbal & written communications skills, ability to effectively communicate in person
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility in hours
- Family owned
Hours: 15 – 30 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary through tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $18.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140295
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.