Are you a Tax Preparer with public tax experience? Are you a Tax Preparer who wants Friday afternoons off outside of tax season?
Our client is a CPA firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will prepare individual and S Corp and C Corp partnership taxes.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years public tax experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Motivated, eager and driven
- Detailed and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office serving the Oshkosh area businesses
- Outside of tax season, office closes at noon on Fridays
- IRA plan with match
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm (possibly extra hours during tax season, after tax season, Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00, Friday 8:00am-12:00pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $70,000-$80,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140957
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.