Are you a Tax Preparer who has excellent people & relationship building skills? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity for this year’s tax season?
Our client is a tax preparation place in Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will be doing tax preparation as well as answer phones and schedule appointments.
- Meet with clients and prepare their taxes by appointment
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Enter data and e-file the taxes
- Prepare files and paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Great customer service skills with an interest in learning taxes
- Tax prep experience, a recent Accounting degree and/or someone who has taken a tax prep classes a plus
- Tech savvy
- Excel skills
- Interest in helping customers with patience to answer questions
- Excellent people & relationship building skills
- Calm and professional in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented environment
- Great opportunity to gain tax experience
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours, Monday-Sunday between 8:00am-8:00pm. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 141582
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.