Are you a Technical Salesperson who has manufacturing experience in a manufacturing environment? Are you a Technical Salesperson who has strong Excel skills?
Our client specializes in producing products for printing, converting, packaging, paper and related industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technical Salesperson, you will sell & promote products and/or services as well as call company representatives to introduce products/services.
- Work with customers on company products or services and offer solutions that meet customer requirements or needs
- Collaborate with engineers and sales team to promote the sale of products/services/technical support
- Work with customers and production engineering to determine how products or services could be designed or modified to best accommodate the customer
- Recommend and/or propose changes in equipment, or use of materials, product or machinery to customers
- Develop, prepare and present sales proposal/quotation to customer; secure or renew orders
- Provide technical training to clients and communicate customer feedback
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Technical or engineering sales experience (2 + years)
- Manufacturing experience/environment
- Complex and long-cycle sales experience preferred
- Excel skills
- Epicor or any ERP software experience preferred
- Accurate data entry skills
- Customer focused, develop innovative solutions, responsiveness and follow through
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Active listening and negotiation skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great atmosphere to work in
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 7:00am-5:00pm (maybe sometimes over 40 hours per week)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Technical Salesperson position: Based on experience
Job ID: 142104
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.