Are you a Technical Support / Sales Specialist who has strong decision-making and problem solving skills? Are you a Technical Support / Sales Specialist who would enjoy a position with Friday afternoons off?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Neenah area that has been in business since 1907.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technical Support / Sales Specialist, you will be providing technical sales support both internally and externally for their spreader roll product line.
- Take incoming calls
- Assist customers with roll history and potential problems/solutions with roll repair
- Assist customers with invoice questions and provide proposals for refurbishment
- Provide insight to pricing and analyze pricing to ensure proper profit margins
- Troubleshoot spreader roll failures and provide failure analysis reports to customers
- Provide support to shop through technical support, coordinate scheduling between customers and the shop and help schedule work flow to the shop
- Enter new orders and proposals into database
- Run weekly reports regarding quote activity for corporate conference calls
- Provide after-hours support by phone or email to customers and sales reps
- Review invoice audits for accuracy, work with parts pricing and enter part orders
- Assist in coordinating shipments and product upgrades
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience where you have been involved with the full process/learned the cycle of a product being made and then following the ordering process from the initial inquiry from the customer until it ships out the door.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude to understand the technical aspects involved with our roles
- Any experience working within a paper mill or the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in Outlook
- Strong customer skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 4:30pm and Fridays 7:00am – 11:00am
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Technical Support / Sales Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139000
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.