Are you a Technical Writer who has strong proofreading skills? Are you a Technical Writer who enjoys project work?
Our client services thousands of customers in the community and strives to provide reliable, affordable services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technical Writer, you will provide the style, detail and finished product for an extensive grant proposal while following very specific Department of Energy and grants.gov guidelines.
- Create templates
- Enter technical and financial data
- Go back and forth with proofreading adjustments
- Follow all company and regulatory guidelines
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Technical writing experience
- Strong proofreading skills
- Familiarity working with grants a plus
- Computer savvy
- High attention to grammar, format & spelling
- Time-management skills
- Live within driving distance of Kaukauna, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Hours: Hours will vary depending on the stage of the project
Pay for the Technical Writer position: Based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI. Position can be onsite, hybrid or remote. Must live within driving distance of Kaukauna, WI.
Job ID: 141950
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.