Are you a Technology Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-feel, team environment? Are you a Technology Support Specialist who is extremely computer savvy?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technology Support Specialist, you will ensure all computer and network systems are functioning correctly.
- Manage and respond to all internal help desk calls/emails
- Troubleshoot internal technology issues and effectively maintain ticketing system
- Escalate issues to chief risk officer when appropriate
- Maintain backup software and systems
- Assist with managing network security and identifying vulnerabilities
- Configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain virtualized windows servers and production applications
- Create and maintain proper documentation for IT and end-users
- Set up new users in active directory and the email system
- Assist with training staff in the areas of network security and cybersecurity
- Research current technology trends to maintain an up-to-date knowledge base
- Maintain current knowledge related to IT operations and conduct all duties in compliance with applicable laws, banking regulations, policies and procedures
- Assist in preparing for audits and regulatory examinations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of help desk, trouble-shooting, computer set-up, etc. experience preferred
- Will consider a recent graduate with a related degree such as IT, Computer Technology etc. with an internship
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer networking principles and troubleshooting techniques
- Understanding of basic cybersecurity threats
- Financial institution experience a plus
- Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Windows server, Active Directory, VMware, Microsoft Exchange and/or Mitel VoIP experience preferred
- Proficient with Adobe PDF and form creation
- Sincere & patient
- Professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great family-feel working environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Member-owned and local for over 130 years
- Free gym membership
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Pay for the Technology Support Specialist position: $20.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141731
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.