Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist all members with their financial account needs.
- Service all deposit and loan transactions accurately
- Cash checks
- Resolve or address member’s questions and concerns
- Promote and sell products
- Run a full service window
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling and banking experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish both written and verbal is a huge plus
- Must be confident/comfortable with your math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Upbeat, energetic and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible to assist at other branches as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun marketing events
- Casual dress code
- Free checks
- Free gym membership
- Benefits offered based on hours worked per year
Hours: 20-29 hours per week Monday –Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $13.00 – $13.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, Kaukauna, Grand Chute and Kimberly areas, WI
Job ID: 137279
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com