Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist all members with their financial account needs.
- Service all deposits and loan transactions accurately
- Cash checks
- Resolve or address member’s questions and concerns
- Promote and sell products
- Run a full service window
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling and banking experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish both written and verbal is a huge plus
- Must be confident/comfortable with your math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Upbeat, energetic and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible to assist at other branches as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun marketing events
- Casual dress code
- Free checks
- Free gym membership
- Free counseling services
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Educational opportunities
Hours: 20-29 hours per week Monday –Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $13.00 – $13.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, Freedom, Appleton and Grand Chute, WI
Job ID: 137899
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com