Are you a Teller who is looking for a great opportunity with room for growth? Are you a Teller who enjoys providing exceptional customer service?
Our client is small bank in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will receive and process teller transactions.
- Verify and balance assigned cash drawer daily
- Assist in reconciling errors or discrepancies
- Open the night deposit vault
- Process all deposits/transactions
- Count, wrap and bag coins
- Assist customers both in bank lobby and drive-up
- Process incoming mail transactions
- Build relationships with customers, cross sell and/or refer bank products and services
- Grant access to safe deposit boxes
- Issue cashier’s checks, gift cards, money orders and bank checks
- Issue savings bond and process redemption of bonds
- Open and/or close branch depending on the hours they work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months cash handling experience
- Banking experience is preferred
- Banking type classes are a plus
- Computer literate with the ability to learn the bank systems
- Excellent customer service skills, greet customers by name with a smile and direct eye contact
- Good numbers ability and good math skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet departmental goals
- Strong ability to converse with customers and cross sell additional products/services based on customer needs
- Strong regard to confidentiality of customer account information
- Must participate in bank training, including sales and service training
- Strong multitasking skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for lengthy periods of time
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with growth opportunities
- Small bank that truly cares about their customers and building relationships
- Family like feel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex spending account
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Bellevue, WI
Job ID: 138244
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.