Are you a Teller who enjoys meeting goals? Are you a Teller who has outstanding customer service and people skills?
Our client specializes in business banking in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will be the first point of contact for the customers, processing transactions and building relationships with the customers.
- Issue gift cards
- Take loan payments
- Balance drawer and do auditing
- Recommend additional products and services
- May be asked on occasion to help out at other locations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of cash handling experience
- Computer savvy
- Must have Outlook experience
- Outgoing and friendly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Goals driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned
- Lots of community involvement
- Leadership team is very accessible and visible
- Great benefits and employee perks for permanent employees
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Saturday, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $14.00 – $15.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138984
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.