Are you a Teller who is looking for a full time opportunity in the Clintonville, WI area? Are you a Teller who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Any cash handling, financial and/or teller experience is a plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Hmong is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Friendly and easygoing
- Outstanding face to face customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Branch hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00am-5:30pm, Friday 7:00am-6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm. Full time hours, and will work typically every other Saturday.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Clintonville, WI
Job ID: 139262
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.