Are you a Teller who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Teller who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an independent, local bank. They value their staff and are committed to their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Assist customers face to face and over the phone with a full range of banking services
- Process basic bank transactions to include processing loan payments
- Assist with opening and closing procedures, deposits and withdrawals
- Cross sell products and services
- Provide account information
- Process mail and night depository transactions
- Perform general ledger transactions
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Banking / teller experience
- 1+ years of banking / teller experience is ideal
- Basic math skills
- Fiserv experience is ideal
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and active listening skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for advancement and growth
- Evolving area to work in
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:30am – 5:15pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Teller position: $15.00 – $17.00 – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139462
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.