Are you a Teller who is looking for a full-time opportunity? Are you a Teller with banking experience who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous customer service, cash handling experience and / or teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Friendly and pleasant, able to make a good first impression
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139502
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.