Are you a Teller who is looking for a permanent part-time opportunity? Are you a Teller who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Cash handling experience is a plus
- Any financial experience is a plus
- Any previous teller experience is a plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Hmong is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Friendly and pleasant
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 20-25 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Manitowoc and Two Rivers, WI
Job ID: 139617
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.