Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will process deposits, withdrawals & check cashing as well as accept loan and credit card payments.
- Make transactions between accounts
- Disbursement of cashier checks, money orders and gift cards
- Balance and close cash drawer
- Identify needs, promote, cross-sell and refer credit union products and services to fulfill member financial needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling or teller experience is preferred
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Personable and understanding
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Benefits offered for employees working 20+ hours
Hours: Part-time 20-25 hours Monday-Saturday 6:45am-6:15pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Appleton & Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140387
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.