Are you a Teller who is looking for an entry-level opportunity within a financial institution? Are you a Teller who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is a financial institution that has been in business for 75 years. They are dedicated to exceeding their customers’ expectations by providing excellent service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will cash customer checks, make deposits/withdrawals, balance the drawer and upsell products to customers.
- Give out cashier checks/money orders
- Process customer transactions
- Work on the teller line and in the drive-thru
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Retail or office experience
- Banking or cash handling experience is preferred
- Knowledge in MSWD and Excel is preferred
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family focused company
- Financial institution that is not open on Saturday
- Company that really gets to know their members
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:30am – 5:30pm contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140632
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.