Are you a Teller who is looking for a full-time opportunity? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous customer service, cash handling and/or teller experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is highly preferred
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and easygoing
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full time hours Monday – Saturday, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140684
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.