Are you a Teller who is looking for a full time opportunity? Are you a Teller who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, cash handling and/or teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Friendly and pleasant
- Excellent customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week rotating Saturdays, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Clintonville, WI
Job ID: 140916
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.