Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a financial institution that is closed on the weekends? Are you a Teller who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is a financial institution that has been in business for 75 years. They are dedicated to exceeding their customers’ expectations by providing excellent service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will cash customer checks and process customer transactions.
- Handle deposits, withdrawals, cashier checks/money orders
- Balance drawer
- Upsell products to customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Retail or office experience
- Banking or cash handling experience is preferred
- MSWD and Excel experience is preferred
- Friendly and personable
- Customer service skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Ok with standing a good portion of the day
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family focused company
- Financial institution that is not open on Saturday
- Company that really gets to know their members
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
Hours: Rotating 40 hour per week schedule between 8:30am-5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141115
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.