Are you a Teller who enjoys math? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist all members with their financial account needs.
- Service all deposits and loan transactions accurately
- Cash checks
- Resolve or address member’s questions and concerns
- Promote and sell products
- Run a full service window
- Balance cash drawer daily
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling and banking experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (written and verbal) a plus
- Math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Upbeat, energetic and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible to assist at other branches as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun marketing events
- Casual dress code
- Free checks
- Free gym membership
- Free counseling services
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours
Hours: 40 hours per week (will consider 29+ hours) Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm & Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm
Pay for the Teller position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142250
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.