Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will perform financial transactions as well as accept loan and credit card payments.
- Make transactions between accounts
- Disbursement of cashier checks, money orders and gift cards
- Balance and close cash drawers
- Identify needs, promote, cross-sell and refer credit union products and services to fulfill member financial needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling or teller experience preferred
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Personable and understanding
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacations & holidays
Hours: Part-time & full-time hours, core hours are 7:00am-6:00pm and every other Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Teller position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Nichols & De Pere, WI
Job ID: 142289
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.