Are you a Teller / Member Service Representative who is looking for a full time opportunity? Are you a Teller / Member Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller / Member Service Representative, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
- Open accounts and back-up account maintenance
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous customer service, cash handling and/or teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Friendly and easygoing
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full time hours will work typically every other Saturday, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller / Member Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139869
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.