Are you a Teller / Member Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a growing stable organization? Are you a Teller Member Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller / Member Service Representative, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
- Open accounts
- Back up account maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service, cash handling and/or teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Friendly and pleasant
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller / Member Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139623
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.