Are you a Teller Supervisor who has strong customer service & leadership skills? Are you a Teller Supervisor who is looking for a career opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller Supervisor, you will supervise, coach/motivate as well as train front line staff and assist the manager in overseeing the daily operations of the branch.
- Schedule and monitor the daily activities of the teller staff
- Create and establish strong member relationships
- Assist members with various financial transactions and educate them on products and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Supervisory experience, preferably from the financial industry
- Financial/teller experience a plus
- Cash handling experience
- Light sales experience, ideas and/or personality
- Knowledge of credit union products & services a plus
- Computer savvy
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm & every third Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm. Contact us for additional details
Pay for the Teller Supervisor position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141790
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.