Are you a Teller Supervisor who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Teller Supervisor who is looking for an opportunity within a growing and stable company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller Supervisor, you will supervise, coach, motivate and train front line staff as well as schedule & monitor the daily activities of the Teller staff.
- Assist the manager in overseeing the daily operations of the branch
- Create and establish strong member relationships
- Work the Teller line
- Open new accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous supervisory experience preferably from the financial industry
- Financial/Teller experience a plus
- Cash handling experience
- Light sales experience, ideas or personality
- Knowledge of credit union products and services a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Professional and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm, flexible to work every third Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Teller Supervisor position: Based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 142010
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.