Are you a Training Program Planner who has outstanding computer skills? Are you a Training Program Planner who enjoys working with people?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Training Program Planner, you will be taking phone calls and responding to e-mails on where items are in a process.
- Reserve optimal venues for the driver training program, including classroom and driving range environments
- Identify options, negotiate rates and order equipment
- Reserve appropriate vehicles for the behind-the-wheel training
- Identify vendors and negotiate rates
- Coordinate the maintenance schedule for equipment/vehicles
- Confirm drivers/students have completed pre-requisite training and passed exam
- Create and upload road test certificates into encompass for drivers who pass training class
- Send certifications to drivers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 + years of office experience where you had to handle phone calls and e-mails
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Ability to navigate on internet, learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must be ok on the phones a lot of the time helping customers
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep up with their workload, deadlines and stay focused
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary 3+ months
Pay for the Training Program Planner position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Remote position – must live within 1 hour of Neenah, Wisconsin
Job ID: 137674
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.