Are you a Transaction Coordinator who wants to work for a growth-mode, independent company? Are you a Transaction Coordinator who enjoys has an excellent eye for detail?
Our client provides “best in class” service to its clients, both large and small.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Transaction Coordinator, you will be responsible for processing 401(k) plan loans and distributions for clients.
- Process distributions, hardship withdrawals and loan requests, including transaction entry
- Review and interpret plan documents and plan provisions
- Review vesting for participants
- Process client contributions and deposits
- Prepare participant and client mailings
- Work directly with clients and participants to help complete forms, answer questions, provide guidance, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office and customer service experience
- Comfortable with numbers
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, team player, willingness to learn
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Family owned company with a fun, hardworking and close knit team
- Valued team member
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Transaction Coordinator position: $13.50 – $14.50 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138494
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.