Are you an Underwriting Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Underwriting Assistant who has strong decision making skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Underwriting Assistant, you will research, review and prepare initial information for the team.
- Work with internal teams via phone and email
- May down the road make outbound calls to request payments from customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Customer service skills
- Insurance industry experience or knowledge a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer savvy and can work with multiple systems at one time
- Excel & Outlook sills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Take direction and motivated
- Work with confidential/sensitive information
- Decision making skills
- Organized and strong prioritizing skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great training program
- Beautiful work environment
- Walking paths
- Fitness center
- Health insurance pending length of the position
Pay for the Underwriting Assistant position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID 142387
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.